The expense module helps you manage your business expenses.
Here is a list of information you can view using the expense module.
- One time expenses
- Monthly expenses
- Yearly expenses
One Time expenses
One time expenses are expenses that occur only once and are not recurring expenses.
Monthly expenses are expenses that occur every month. These expenses will be added to your business every month until you stop this recurring expense.
Yearly expenses are expenses that occur every year. These expenses will be added to your business every year until you stop this recurring expense. You can view the expense data based on This Month, Last Month, This Year, Last Year, Lifetime, and Custom Date. Based on your selection, you will get the Expense report in the Expenses Dashboard. You can also filter expenses based on Monthly, Yearly, One Time, and All.
How do I add an expense?
- Click on the Gear icon
- Select Expenses from the drop-down menu
- Click on the Add Expenses option in the top right corner.
- Enter the Period, Name, Category, SKU, Frequency (Monthly, Yearly, and One Time) and Amount. How do I stop/change a recurring expense?
- Click on the Edit icon next to the expense you want to stop.
- Change the frequency to One Time. This will stop the recurring expense and change it into a one time expense.